Ah ha! I told you, didn't I? Well here it is. The audio quality isn't very good but I had to make do with what I had. Now, let's move on to some FAQ!

Q: How long did it take you to learn this song?
A: I started around Jan 9th, which is around four days ago.

Q: Wow, it seriously took four days?
A: Yup! I'm pretty proud of it.

Q: No, I mean like, four days? That's a pretty long time. Loser. LOL.
A: Hey, it's my first song, okay? I taught myself too, by the way. I'm sure I'll improve as I learn more songs.

Q: What was your learning process? 
A: Well, first I learned all of the notes on the treble clef since there was a lot more work to be done there. I played that individually until I got the hang of it. Then I did the same with the bass clef afterwards, since there's not a whole ton of work involved. I played both individually until I felt comfortable, and then slowly transitioned myself into playing both at once. It took a long time, and I messed up a lot too, but finally I found myself playing the song pretty well!

Q: How many takes did you have to have in order to record the video?
A: Many. There were a lot of distractions and I also messed up a lot. Like, a lot. I mean, the video itself isn't even that good, so you'd have to imagine how much worse it could have been. It definitely could have been better, I'd think.

Q: I agree.
A: This isn't a question.

Q: How come you're wearing the same shirt as your last video? Do you ever change clothes? Also you messed up a little bit at 0:31.
A: For your information, this is my favorite shirt. Also, you're being very observant of me... It's almost like I'm typing the questions!

Q: H-hahaha... yeah, weird, huh... *ahem* Well, uh, anyway, what song are you going to learn next?
A: I have a pretty clear idea on what it is, but I don't think I'll tell you. I'm certain that I'll learn and play it within this month, though.
EDIT: No way am I going to finish this song in a month, never mind. It's definitely going to take some time.

Here's the sheet music I used for the song and I hope to see you sometime soon.