Hello! I'm sorry that I haven't been posting for a while. I'm still learning songs, don't worry; in fact, I've just learned a new one! Yes, after three months I finally learned a new song other than the Tetris theme. It's also just as short as the Tetris theme, too. Why did it take me so long? Long story short, I'm just a very lazy person and I'd rather do a lot more fun stuff than learn songs. I like piano--I'm not trying to say I don't--buuuuuut learning songs is really boring.

However, I'll be posting a new video shortly (at least I think I will) and I'm in the process of learning a new song right now. I'm like 35% done! I'll be posting a lot more during the summer, too, since I don't have school related stuff to worry about either. Another thing; I'll be continuing my 20% time for pretty much forever! I think piano is a pretty great instrument to play and I still have a lot of songs that I want to learn. I could always improve, so why not? After 20% time is officially over, I'll probably change my blog name (but I'm fairly sure nobody reads my blog anyways). I will see you on the next post.