While I'm learning so much about pianos and totally making the effort to do so, I feel like you guys should know these people on YouTube that I like.


One of them is Iwillbot, he makes a lot of piano covers for popular songs and I think he does a great job doing so. The audio quality of his songs aren't the greatest, but hey; his videos are like years old so I can't blame him. Here's his channel and here's one of the songs that he's done down below. 


Another one is Ronald Jenkees, a pretty goofy guy but I think his music is really nice and upbeat. On his website he said that he didn't go to a music school, and was completely self-taught. I think that just goes to show that anybody can make/play music as long as they're devoted to it (please don't use me as an example of devoted). Here's Ronald's channel and here's my favorite song from him that he's played below.


That's it for now, see you on my next post. Or rather see you next month, since that's sort of what my formula is right now.