Hey, it's my tenth post! I've decided to stop labeling my posts as '7th Post, 8th Post, etc.' because the title will go over the things that I'll be talking about. Instead of the title being incredibly vague and you going to another blog in exasperation, the title will clearly tell you what I'm going over in the post and THEN you will go to another blog because you're too busy to be bothered with it. With that being said, let's move on to what I'm going over today.


As you can see above, this is a sheet of music. However, you cannot see any key signatures. Why? I don't know; ask the person who made the music. Now, I'm not deliberately trying to berate (ooh, big words) the person who made this sheet, I'm just trying to point out what she did wrong... and what she did wrong was not include any key signatures. Now, it may not seem like a big deal, but it makes things a lot more convenient. Look at the notes. Pretty much all of them have either a sharp or a flat next to them. Wouldn't it make it easier, for both the player of the song and the writer of the song, to just include a key signature? The only thing that you have to do is to put a few naturals here and there that need to be placed, and that's it! If I'm confusing you with words such as "key signatures" and "naturals", then click here if you want to know what they mean. Or just scroll down if you're too lazy to be bothered with clicking.  Although, despite saying the stuff before, writing music is a very hard and boring thing to do, so I have to commend the person that made this. At least she tried, right?

Okay, so yes I sort of lied when I said in the last post that the next post would be a video. The NEXT post will be a video, I promise maybe.